HR!Day415 - Next Generation Foresight Practitioners - Changemakers for the future
- --- Humanity Rising Day 415 - Thursday February 17, 2022 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 415 Alt Alt2||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
Next Generation Foresight Practitioners (NGFP) Fellows from Brasil, the Philippines, Italy and the United States will share how they are accelerating the transformation of the next generation of changemakers using foresight as a key tool to envision inclusive and equitable futures globally.
Interested in futures and its application in business, design, gaming, fashion and sustainability? You’re in the right place. During this session, four NGFP (Next GenerationForesight Practitioners) Fellows from Brasil, the Philippines, Italy and the United States willshare how they are accelerating the transformation of the next generation of changemakers using foresight as a key tool to envision inclusive and equitable futures globally.
The Next Generation Foresight Practitioners is a network of emerging futurists, innovators, activists and leaders connecting from different parts of Africa to exchange experiences, ideas and opportunities, envision better futures, and collaborate for systems change within sectoral and national hubs by virtue of applying for the NGFP Awards or participating in anNGFP Project. Let’s connect and collaborate for impact and better liveable futures.
- Fasoranti “Fash” Damilola, Convener, NGPG Coordinator and Global Weaver
- Karl Satinitigan is building a portfolio of initiatives for the circular economy, civicengagement, and food security. He is the founder of Meron, an asset sharing platform, andof Work in Progress, a management consulting firm. He is also Managing Director forStrategy at WeSolve Foundation.
- Randy Lubin is a game designer and entrepreneur. Through his firm Leveraged Play, hecreates foresight games that help organizations explore the future and explain the prespresent.He also runs Story Synth, a free online platform for making, playing, and sharing storytellinggames. Randy is based in San Francisco, USA, where he also advises tech startups onstrategy and product development.
- Clarice Garcia has a background in design and trend forecasting. She is passionate about fashion as an expression of culture and social values and has been working as a trend forecaster since 2014. She is also a Ph.D. candidate in the School of Fashion & Textiles atRMIT University Australia, where she investigates the collision between fashion, culture, fiction and design to promote change and unfold sustainable futures.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity
Community Change & Innovation Culture Entrepreneurship Industry Human Habitats