Day 299 Mon 7/26 Healing the Emotional Pandemic
Healing the Emotional Pandemic
- --- Humanity Rising Day 299 - Monday July 26, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 299 Alt Alt2||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
Many believe that the problem is the covid pandemic and that the solution is in the vaccine. Many believe that the contradiction is between vax, mainstream scientists and no vax, deniers, conspiracists and a few crazy people. The pandemic is much more serious because it is unseen, it is the emotional pandemic. Whether one falls prey to fear or fights it with reason, whether one takes the vaccine or not, if one does not free oneself from the slavery of the dualism of emotion/reason, one cannot recover. The problem cannot be solved by following emotions, but neither can it be solved by repressing them, the solution lies in disidentification, a term unknown to most people.
Perhaps Christ sided with the oppressed Jews against the oppressor Romans. Perhaps he did not turn the other cheek, perhaps he did not reattach the soldier's ear? Perhaps Buddha has fought against the injustice or suffering with an army of soldiers? Before anything else, Christ and all the wise teachers, before and after him, taught us to make two into one, not to fall into the temptation of the reaction, an eye for an eye. The evolutionary process, Wilber reminds us, is always transcendence and inclusion, never reaction, it is transformation, never opposition.
We could say that inside each human being dwells a little woman, a little man and a hero, heroine The little man falls prey to the emotional pandemic, the hero is on a journey to awaken and heal. The real, unseen challenge is therefore between sleep or awakening, reaction or change, war or peace, chronicity in dysfunctional behavior or creative transcendence in the new, identification or disidentification.
Dr. Pier Luigi, PhD, MD, is Founder of the Integral Transformation Institute in Milan, Italy
- Pier Luigi Lattuada M. D., Psy. D. Ph. D.Founder of Biotransenergetics, Pier Luigi is the Director of the Integral Transpersonal Institute of Milan. He is also director of the Transpersonal Psychotherapy School in Milan, which has been fully recognized by the Ministry of Education University and Research since 2002. He is Faculty and chair of the Department of Integral Transpersonal Psychology at Ubiquity University. He is President of EUROTAS, Global Transpersonal Network. Pier Luigi has published twenty books and several scientific articles.
- Fox J., (2001), Chomsky and Globalization, Icon Books Ltd., Grange Road, Duxford, Cambridge
- Lattuada P.L. (2016), Beyond the Mind, ITI Ed, eBook
- Reich W., (1946), The Mass Psychology of fascism, Orgone Institute Press, New York
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::