Feminine Intelligence for a Regenerative Future
- --- Humanity Rising Day 294 - Monday July 19, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 294 Alt Alt2||Info: How To Access Humanity Rising||List: Humanity Rising Day Pages|
To say that we are living in challenging, disruptive and uncertain times is an understatement. The current world view that has led us here rests upon the premise of our separation from and mastery over nature and domination over women, the marginalised and the voiceless. The repercussions are being felt by us all. Feminine Intelligence is a complex subject which is why we must bring diverse perspectives – we must talk about gender and biology, we must address the colonisation of our social systems and our human psyche that has happened over centuries. Over the past 18 months, the pandemic has disproportionally impacted the lives of women around the world, whilst leaders face multiple crises, not only ecological and political but morally and spiritually..
This is a time of crises at the same time an opportunity for transformation. At the same time, women and all who are embodying what can be called feminine qualities in leadership and systems transformation are showing us the way forward. As we awaken to the flaws and cracks appearing in the old system that has failed us, we have the opportunity to bring the light and forge a new future. Direct action, new policies, laws and systemic changes, a shift in mindset and elevation in consciousness is required.
It’s time we come together to awaken, activate and embody, feminine intelligence that exist in all genders. FemmeQ is not a fight for the feminine to be acknowledged which causes polarization and a conflict around gender but an awakening to what we have sacrificed at the altar of domination and patriarchy. What we have sacrificed has numbed us to feeling or acknowledging the power of the feminine and the how critical feminine qualities are in our psyche to restore balance and harmony on our planet, appreciate beauty and respect and preserve what we hold as most sacred. We are committed to harnessing the collective wisdom; to create a new approach to leadership, tell new stories about our future, to work across all sectors of society to bring about the systemic transformation we need for a regenerative future.
What is Feminine Intelligence?
…feminine intelligence; the deep inner wisdom that enables us to bring life to life
“a deep knowing that we are all part of a living universe, an innate sense of responsibility for the survival of human and planetary life. A conscious intention to heal. The concentration of love, energy and life-force, dedicated to someone or something that is of the greatest importance beyond self-interest and serves the greater whole”
- Karen Downes
Now is the time for women to occupy their rightful place as decision makers at all levels and in all sectors of society and for all to dignify and embody feminine intelligence, for a regenerative future. As we activate feminine intelligence in men, women and people of all genders viable alternatives are being created for systemic transformation, this is being demonstrated by many. The time is now, to unleash our collective intelligence, expand our human capacity, unlock ingenuity, increase our solidarity and love toward the healing of ourselves, our families, our societies, and transform the old system. We will build the new economies and social systems in service to a flourishing future.
- Karen Downes Social Entrepreneur, Business Advisor, Leadership Development, Activist, Healer. Founder The Flourish Initiative, Co-Founder FemmeQ. Karen has worked for over three decades as a social entrepreneur, activist for systemic change and facilitator in transformational leadership. She has founded and supported 5 successful international start-ups, along with a 25 year span in designing and leading development programmes from grassroots level in the global south to board rooms of Fortune 500 companies in the global north, across diverse sectors of society, applying the feminine principle. At the start of her career and motivated by her passion and commitment to wellbeing, she attained her MBA in practice by building a multi-million dollar business in alternative healthcare, working with the feminine principles of leadership she developed. In the 80’s, the early days of the consciousness movement, her mission was to make a difference in women’s health and empowerment, she co-founded her company and led what was previously considered a fringe cottage industry into mainstream health care, exporting products and facilitating development programmes for women in five countries. she is currently based in Costa Rica working with Bounce Beyond and Costa Rica Regenerativa projects. ::https://femmeq.org:: ::https://www.theflourishinitiative.com:: ::https://www.costaricaregenerativa.org:: & ::https://www.bouncebeyond.global::
- Dr. Scilla Elworthy Triple nominated Nobel Peace Prize. Founder Oxford Research Group, Peace Direct, The Mighty Heart, Co-Founder FemmeQ. Dialogue with NATO and the Warsaw Treaty Organisation, working with Mikhail Gorbachev, Robert MacNamara, Lord Carrington. Recipient of Niwano Peace Prize. Adviser to Peter Gabriel, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Sir Richard Branson in setting up ‘The Elders’. Scilla has worked for 4 decades with those who make decisions on nuclear weapons worldwide, those who risk their lives daily to stop or prevent war, those who resolve conflict at all levels of society. She understands why war continues, and how armed violence can be prevented. In her book ‘The Business Plan for Peace’ she describe 25 proven systems that effectively prevent armed conflict and build safety at local, national and international levels. Scilla teaches skills needed for people to be effective in their efforts to build peace at home, in the workplace, their community and in policy making. She supports, trains and facilitates programmes around the world. As a co-founder of FemmeQ, Scilla knows the power and impact of feminine intelligence when embodied in leadership, and why it’s an essential ingredient for men and women in decision-making to build the future we want for ourselves and our children. ::https://www.scillaelworthy.com:: ::https://www.planforpeace.org:: ::https://www.scillaelworthy.com/mighty-heart-live-online-course/::
- Annette Knopp Meditation teacher, Somatic Counsellor, Shamanic Practitioner. Co-Founder Blue Spirit Retreat. Annette teaches online workshops and in-person retreats , mentoring people from all over the world in their unique journeys of awakening, healing and transformation. With thirty years of exploration into the realms of healing and consciousness, Annette is seasoned guide in the realm of the transformation and shifts that are needed at this time in our evolution. Drawing from a rich blend of Eastern contemplative traditions, ancient earth-based practices, modern Western interpersonal neurobiology and trauma-sensitive mindfulness, she shares an integrative path to spiritual awakening and living in embodied connection. ::https://www.annetteknopp.com:: ::https://bluespiritcostarica.com::
- Lynne Twist Founder of Soul of Money Institute & The Pachamama Alliance. For more than 40 years, Lynne Twist has been a recognized global visionary committed to alleviating poverty, ending world hunger and supporting social justice and environmental sustainability. From working with Mother Teresa in Calcutta to the refugee camps in Ethiopia and the threatened rainforests of the Amazon, as well as guiding the philanthropy of some of the worlds wealthiest families. Lynne’s on-the-ground work has brought her a deep understanding of people’s relationship with money. Her breadth of knowledge and experience has led her to profound insights about the social tapestry of the world and the historical landscape of the times we are living in. Her compelling stories and life experiences inspired Lynne to write her best-selling, award-winning book “The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life” (W.W. Norton, 2003) which has been translated into nine languages including Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Bulgarian and Portuguese. ::https://soulofmoney.org:: ::https://www.pachamama.org::
- Thais Corral Thais is a social innovator and entrepreneur as well as a women’s rights and ecological activist. She is the founder of Sinal do Vale, a Brazilian regeneration campus for action learning located near Rio de Janeiro, which serves as a centre for the regeneration of ecosystems, communities and individuals. She has created a School for Agents of Transformation for Resilient Communities based on the experiences of Adapta Sertão and Sinal do Vale, which are related to major natural ecosystems, semi-arid and the Atlantic Rain Forest. She is one of the leaders who actively participated in organization of the Earth Summit in 1992. Together with the nobel prize winner Wangari Mathaai and American Congresswoman, Bella Abzug, she was a co-founder of WEDO (Women, Environment and Development Organization) and two well respected non governmental organizations in Brazil: REDEH (Network of Human Development) and CEMINA (Communication, Education and Information on Gender), which supported the creation of a network of 400 women’s radio programs all over Brazil. For her accomplishments, she was awarded the “Women of the year 2001” title by the Brazilian National Council of Women. As part of WEDO, she won the UNEP Global Champions in 2006 and the Tech Interactive Award of social technologies that benefit economy by Silicon Valley. ::https://www.sinaldovale.org:: ::https://www.trans-4-m.com/global-wisdom-council/thais-corral/::
Join the conversation July 26th – 30th live from Costa Rica and with our panel of 28 changemakers, thought leaders, practitioners shaping the future, activists and healers. Who are activating and embodying feminine intelligence for a Regenerative Future. Register here
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
To make a voluntary contribution to support the partner organizations and the Humanity Rising team, please see our contribution form.
Each Zoom live webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 participants. If you are not able to join on Zoom, we will be live streaming here on the UbiVerse and on:
UU Facebook: ::https://www.facebook.com/UbiquityUniversityOnline::
UU YouTube: ::https://www.youtube.com/c/UbiquityUniversity::
Social Justice Community Culture Human Habitats
July 19, 2021
Time zone: GMT-04:00