Ellen MacArthur Foundation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Transition To A Circular Economy
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation works with business, government and academia to build a framework for an economy that is restorative and regenerative by design.
- The Foundation was launched in 2010 to accelerate the transition to a circular economy. Since its creation the charity has emerged as a global thought leader, establishing the circular economy on the agenda of decision makers across business, government, and academia.
- With the support of its Strategic Partners, the Foundation’s work focuses on six interlinking areas
Learning = Business = Institutions, Governments and Cities = Insight and Analysis = Systemic Initiatives = Communications
- The Global Commitment
- Explaining the Circular Economy and How Society Can Re-think Progress | Animated Video Essay
- Article: Where compostable packaging fits in a circular economy
- What Is The Circular Economy
- The Live Weekly Show Catchup
- The Team (lots of folks!)
- Dame Ellen MacArthur: the surprising thing I learned sailing solo around the world
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel
- The Story of Stuff
- Circular Economy and Material Value Chains
- The Category "Issue Recycling" on Wikidelphia
- What would happen if the world stopped shopping?