Action Dialogue Group
Action Dialogue builds on the work of the late David Bohm. Bohm, a quantum physicist who turned to philosophy and social psychology to make sense of his life and scientific findings, proposed a form of conversation called Dialogue. Dialogue brings coherence to those who practice it.
- In Dialogue we suspend judgement to allow the free flow of ideas.
- New insights emerge as people begin to think deeply together, reflecting, inquiring into assumptions and getting to the roots of issues.
- Dialogue promotes ‘shared leadership.’
- All participants take responsibility for their experience.
- Bohm Dialogue
- D&D Climate Action Network
- Dialogue: Rediscover the Transforming Power of Conversation
Linda Ellinor is a visionary leader, facilitator, and organization development consultant with over 30+ years of experience in the corporate, non-profit, and small-business sector. She is best known for her pioneering work training facilitators in Bohm Dialogue.