|MainPage||Resource Page||Relevant Links|
|Peace LAB, Challenge, Survey & Week||Return to Peace Resource Page||Categories|
- 1 Lesley Introduces The Peace LAB, with Julie
- 2 About The Peace LAB
- 3 2030 Peace Challenge ~ Create a video depicting what Peace In Everything, Everything With Peace looks like in 2030.
- 3.1 The video then inspires doing what needs to be done for it to happen. John F. Kennedy, USA President inspired America to land on the moon within 10 years. No one knew how, yet! It was achieved within 10 years! See some ideas in the following sections and TRANSFORM Life into one Thriving for All. We've been in the dark cocoon long enough. Let's activate the imaginal cells and create the beautiful butterfly!
- 4 Areas of Influence for Living Peace
- 4.1 Education for Peace
- 4.2 /noblegoldman.com/fun/intentional-change-network/kurtkrueger
- 4.3 Regenerative InterActivity contributions:
- 4.4 Spirituality/Religion for Peace
- 4.5 Economics for Peace
- 4.6 Experiencing Peace through the Arts
- 4.7 Governing for Living Peace
- 4.8 Media for Peace
- 4.9 Environment and Peace
- 4.10 Justice for Peace
- 4.11 Healthy Living for Peace
- 4.12 Science and Peace
- 4.13 Peace Resource Page
- 5 Humanity Rising's Peace LAB Week and Beyond...
- 6 Peace LAB Survey
- 7 21 Day Peace Challenge
- 8 Tools
- 9 Peace Planning Meetings & More
- 10 See Also
- 11 Categories
About The Peace LAB
- LABoratory ~ Does: experiments, investigations, research, and exploration... with emergent designs …
- LAByrinth ~ Is: one winding, irregular, peaceful path, and personal experience of spirit...
Greetings, Namasté, Asalamu Alaikum, Konichiwa, Anyo HaSaYo, Bienvinidos, you know what we mean in your language. :)
This is an idea whose time has come....
On this Special Day, we would LOVE YOUR COLLABORATION AND PARTICIPATION on this quest…
The VISION/Motto for the Peace LAB is “Peace In Everything, and Everything With Peace.”
We are envisioning a powerful step for Humanity Rising forward and upward by exploring what the Peace LAB can develop. We are on a quest to uncover a new definition of a mystery that is waiting to be solved for humanity and life on our planet. The PEOPLE are investigating and creating peace.
When you have any ideas that could bring peace in any manner, anywhere, anytime, please apply it and then share it ~ with us too…
What does “peace” mean to you? How is it changing /evolving? How is peace showing up in you life right now? Where do you see peace as an active and vibrant Life Force? What does a culture of peace look like? “What is the mystery of peace, that if we were to discover and embrace, our realization of it would be faster and easier."
When we take some responsibility for being the Peace where we are, we are then models for others to follow ~ the ripples begin with us! Together we fly more easily ~ like the two wings of a bird… :) The Peace LAB practices/programs dramatically reduce violence, recidivism, and wars… We get what we focus upon. Let's share our ideas and expertise.
LOVE and helpfulness work wonders... When we “work it”… And We're worth it!
We are here to serve ~ Lot’s of Love,
Lots of Love,
K. A. Krueger, Founding Member
“The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness, with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells Wakan-Tanka (Highest Power/Spirit/God/Allah/Tao), and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us. This is the real peace, and the others are but reflections of this. The second peace is that which is made between two individuals, and the third is that which is made between two nations. But above all you should understand that there can never be peace between nations until there is known that true peace, which, as I have often said, is within the souls of men.” ~ Black Elk
2030 Peace Challenge ~ Create a video depicting what Peace In Everything, Everything With Peace looks like in 2030.
The video then inspires doing what needs to be done for it to happen. John F. Kennedy, USA President inspired America to land on the moon within 10 years. No one knew how, yet! It was achieved within 10 years! See some ideas in the following sections and TRANSFORM Life into one Thriving for All. We've been in the dark cocoon long enough. Let's activate the imaginal cells and create the beautiful butterfly!
Areas of Influence for Living Peace
Each of the areas listed below can have profound influences on internal and external states of peace. For purposes of our Peace LAB, the links for each area will connect the reader with examples that advance the cause of peace. These areas flow from Barbara Marx Hubbard's Wheel of Co-Creation (pictured on the right). See Wheel of Co-Creation. #top
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~ Chief Seattle
Most efficient way to create a culture of Peace is through quality parenting and Education. Educating women prevents more violence while turning climate change around, as expressed in the book, Drawdown’s #6 of the 100 most efficacious ways to reverse Global Warming.
Let Love be the teacher. ~ Rumi.
What would be included, excluded, questioned for curriculum on all levels of learning, including Occupational Centers and TradeTech’s. Focusing on the life affirming ways people explored the planet, developed the particular understanding we have, and searching for where and how we can evolve as a Regenerative Society. Character Inclusion/Living Values. Interactive/Collaborative learning. You’ve Got to Be Carefully Taught. Here is on decent source for Education for World Solutions. Character Inclusion for Regenerative Societies
This fall the UN Educational component is to bring this into reality with a little help from our friends. I'm forwarding this to my State and local Board of Education members this weekend. Will you join us? Don't have to be a Rotarian! I simply support Life as a PeaceMaker. An educated populous is more likely to experience Peace IN Everything, Everything WITH Peace. :)
Please let me know what you think of this. Especially, when you forward this and/or take other positive action. See this short video: https://youtu.be/tpcFcEsaKX0. Contact: email@example.com.
Free Self-Improvement programs and more. PERFECT for our times. Release stress and then be thriving in life even more. You may wish to join Noble Goldman. It is an invitation only mastermind community of entrepreneurs focused on supporting our members build successful quality life in true wealth and abundance by Paying It Forward. There is a less commonly known Secret we have found within The Golden Rule ~ "Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
“How is it that humans, while individually magnificent, have historically so underperformed relative to our potential as a species - and what can we do to change that habit?” Why not be a high performance human society capable of extraordinary change that is life-enhancing for all of us? This has been a lifetime study for several of us.
Together Everything Advances More = TEAM = Collaboration, cooperation, helpfulness, and fun.
Regenerative InterActivity contributions:
- Conversations for building bridges within and across philosophical, spiritual, and ethical beliefs. InterFaith/Belief programs. Here's a psycho-somatic-spiritual practice PeaceMaker Mediation.
- Love in Action ~ https://www.loveinactionbook.com
- Parliament of Religions ~ https://www.parliamentofreligions.org
- ECONOMY ~ Creating economic systems that support all life. B-Corporations, Circular / Donut, Regenerative Agriculture/Gardening/Society. ~ Kate Raworth- Doughnut Economics Resource PageDonut Economics, Regenerative A&G-Kiss the ground; Monetary System Change ~ SEED currency. Long-life production of items rather than planned obsolesce. Business and Industry can bring the character inclusion programs into their particular company AND by supporting character development through volunteering and offering financial support for character inclusion programs AND in their phone systems hold time, place recorded inspiring quotes.
- The Music industry could suggest that singers create music that is focused on one or several character traits. This could be at all levels of music from children's to adolescent and adult styles; Musicals, Man from LaMancha - Dream the Impossible Dream, We Are the World, Imagine, Instant Karma, Heal the World, etc. The Art Scene could have murals developed for the cities illustrating particular character traits. Students at all levels could be the artists that paint murals around the schools, and cities, social media with memes, thus empowering them to manifest the qualities depicted while developing their artistic vision and self-worth. See The Intersection of Beliefs, the Arts and Transformation, https://youtu.be/VjrcdvDCSrc for more...
- Combining all the the media in one FUN Cultural Transformative Annual Event with: Music, Art, Food, and Play attract ALL people to come together . How may we have peace and plenty for all? Here is a practical and fun way to start solving these problems… The annual World Fest is designed to create enjoyable times allowing one to forget the negative forces around our world, to mingle with different peoples, to allow sociological barriers to dissipate, and to learn dynamic ways for peace and thriving for ourselves and our planet, all the while bringing copious amounts of money to quality charities each year. With live streaming for the world to participate as best they can and be inspired! Major and minor cities around the world participate on the same September Equinox weekend. Check out the entire vision: www.theWorldFestOrganization.org
- Ideas for building more cooperation and inclusion into governance.
Reorganizing and structuring all Government. Shift from Policing to peacekeeping IDEALS. Recidivism rates decline. Open Source, and e.g. A bold idea to replace politicians, César Hidalgo’s TedTalk has a radical suggestion for fixing our broken political system: automate it! In this provocative talk, he outlines a bold idea to bypass politicians by empowering citizens to create personalized AI representatives that participate directly in democratic decisions. Explore a new way to make collective decisions and expand your understanding of democracy. https://www.ted.com/talks/cesar_hidalgo_a_bold_idea_to_replace_politicians#t-776285 Denuclearize section. Canadian Peace Initiative has been working toward creating a Minister of Peace (this link is to an Ottawa Citizen article that contains a proposed mandate of the Minister.) ~ Stacy Abrams. Government ~ Creating Peace officers by transforming Police officers through nonviolent communication practices, deescalating issues, etc. #top
- Empowering Communications, Positive and uplifting programming.
- Uplifting and positive inspirations. eg. Touched by an Angel, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Dream the Impossible Dream, Imagine, Sistine Chapel - Reaching for the Highest ~ meets you, seeing life from all sides as exemplified in this depiction, etc. Specially designed Art exhibits with accompanying music and performance pieces touring the world… The Internet could have as site banners some great character quotes, stories or illustrations/cartoons depicting character qualities. While boarding flights, character quality quotes could be shown on the screen. YouTube staples; Prince Ea, Wayne Dyer, and Goalcast short videos. Example of media Kit: from TreeSisters. Podcasts: Humanity Rising by Ubiquity University; “Awaken The New Species in You.” Origins and OtherNetworks.org ~ compiling links to NPO’s that uplift etc. Memes on prompting Peacemaking. Happiness Links for Social Media.
- The Print Media could emphasis the character traits daily, weekly or monthly with a feature article/story/page. More positive news about what is working. And heart opening stories… The television/movie industry could have movie themes illustrating character trait(s). Older examples of successful series on American TV was, Touched by an Angel; or the movie, Remember the Titans. A set of 52 character traits could be spread out for one a week, to focus upon. Use Public Service announcements prompting Peacemaking. linktv.com.
- Care for all of creation on all levels.
- As you may have seen though the power of eating a diet for a healthy body/Gaia by seeing the documentary EATING TO EXTINCTION and using the book DRAWDOWN, that illustrates 100 most effective ways to reverse global warming! Let's play together ASAP. The time is ripe.
- See how societies may use nature as a model for collaboration and thriving for all. https://youtu.be/7jAfWyCpXPM.
- Building systems of equity; practices of restorative justice.
- To survive and thrive, we have to live in integrity with reality that supplies our necessary life-support systems
Future Editor Note: Available for ALL. Natural and Holistic, homeopathy, various healing modalities experimented/researched with allopathy when needed. #top
- Ways science and peace inform each other. See example from these unique and world renowned scientists: Neal DeGrasse Tyson, Greg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Gary Zukav, Fritjof Capra, David Bohm, Robin Kimmerer, Vandana Shiva, and more.
- David Bohm (This section needs cleaning up!)
- Infinite Potential
- Implicate Order', the Bonding ONENESS of All Wholeness. This film scientifically supports the Metaphysical experiences and teaching of the Mystics of all ages. The Observer and the Observed. This verifies the ancient teaching, "THE WORLD IS AS YOU SEE IT!" :Implicate Order ~ VASISTHA's last instructions to Rama before Rama went to take over his kingdom. From the book, Vasistha’s Yoga We are Co-Producers of life/experiences. Everyone is In-Formation. How do we choose to decide to inter-act with the Earth, with Each Other? See what you think/feel… ::https://youtu.be/_WFV1AXydXk:: Unity is also the second of The Four Sacred Gifts, a great book by an elder, Anita Sanchez. If you’d like to open more to that Infinite Potential more, contact Kurt and/or read the best selling series, Winning Ways for Living
The book, Braiding Sweetgrass, is Robin Kimmerer’s journey that is every bit as mythic as it is scientific, as sacred as it is historical. the awakening of ecological consciousness requires the acknowledgment and celebration of our reciprocal relationship with the rest of the living world. Understand Biomimicry more with this and other books by Robin.
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~ Chief Seattle
- World Peace Library
- PeaceMakers Circles/Network
- Links to resources within the multidimensionality of peace. e.g. www.origins.org and www.OtherNewtorks.org ~ compiling links to uplift NPO’s etc. Share The World’s Resources,
- It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Back to Top
Humanity Rising's Peace LAB Week and Beyond...
Explore Peace in 2021, a new decade, a new reality. Learn all about the ChatAction People's Peace Lab. Check out our infant website here.
This is what we've done, The Peace Lab, with a LOT OF HELP from OUR FRIENDS:
Here’s a spontaneous prelude to the Peace LAB Week aired the previous week on Humanity Rising with the lovely Lady Lesley: [/youtu.be/hEttZALd1O0 https://youtu.be/hEttZALd1O0]
PEACE LAB WEEK MARCH 1-5, Produced by the Peace LAB team streamed through Humanity Rising's platform
Produced by the Peace Lab Team and co-hosted by Lesley & Kurt streamed through Humanity Rising's Global Solutions Summit platform.
3-1-21. The Intersection of Race, Culture and Activism, https://youtu.be/WRnSU_cjs1w, Diane Hardgrave, Grandmother Norene Ones, Rebecca Irby, Chase Iron Eyes, Miriame Cherbib, Marie Roker-Jones, Day 194.
3-2-21. The Intersection of Trauma, Compassion and Value Economics, https:/youtu.be/_gx9ei2QrUM, Ulf Sandstrom, Chip Williams, Ann Helmke, David Pinto, Day 195,
3-3-21. The Intersection of Beliefs, the Arts and Transformation,https://youtu.be/VjrcdvDCSrc, Rodney Wittenberg, Jonathon Sprout, Phyllis Chapell., Vic Compfer, David Heitler-Klevans, Day 196
3-4-21. The Intersection of Spirituality, Reality and Intention, http://youtu.be/AbSmEjLUiWg, Bob & Gloria Rees, Grandmother Anahata Pomeroy, Shiv Talwar, Kim Conrad, Kristine March, Danielle Hansman, Paula Petry, Hilary Van Welter, Robert Schram, Kathryn Alexander, Ellen Dee Davidson, Connie & Andrew Marlow, Brazilian Voices, Day 197.
3-5-21. The Intersection of Action, Agency and Impact, https://youtu.be/jJz1OPCLK1w Kim Conrads, Eli Klien, Hugo Araujo, Malini Rajendran, David Pinto, Glen Martin, Raheen Fatima, Jen Forti, Kathryn Alexander. Day 198.
Further PEACE LAB PRODUCTIONS:
5-13-21. A Dialogue with Bruce Lipton: The Pattern of Peace, www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnaUEVK1LK4&t=8s, Day 247.
6-8-21. Shapes that Shape Us, Lois Farfel Stark and Claudia Welss. https://youtu.be/0pKr6cXlSzY, Day 265
9-24-21. Character Inclusion for Regenerative Societies, Diane Tillman, Daniel Allen. https://youtu.be/08sYrYfNvnw, Day 325
12-8-21. Regenerative InterActions ~ Igniting our inherent clarity. A Meaning Conversation, Carolyn Bumgardner, Daniel Rieders, Kurt Krueger ~ https://youtu.be/KpUqGcNyHIM, Day 380.
1-14-22. Showing Up Authentic, Anna Gallman, Sevak Petrosian, Tuck Taylor, https://youtu.be/VcUF8q_KDwA. Day 391
2/16/22. Dancing with Biomimicry: Embodying Nature as Our Guide, Harry Uvegi, https://youtu.be/7jAfWyCpXPM, Day 414.
2/25/22. Creating a Peace Matrix: Networks of Networks, Steve Farrell, Jude Currivan, Kurt Johnson. https://youtu.be/qB2AuH9r5Zo Day 421.
4/12/22. Transforming California’s Biggest Challenges Into Game-changing Opportunities, Reinette Senum. https://youtu.be/bYpCfu0Lsd0, Number 453
6-2-22. Going Beyond Your Beyond: Peak Performance Practices for a Thriving Life/Society, Dr. Gabriel Cousens and Kurt Krueger, http://youtu.be/mU6kObo4Frw, Number 490
7-29-22, Happiness, Humor, Laughter, and Play for Transformation. Mitch Ditkoff, Raheen Fatima, Steve Bhaerman, Sebastien Gendry.
Have a magical day creating the Grandest Version of Your Greatest Vision!
“Individually, we are one drop, together we are the ocean.” ~ Ryunosuke Satoro
“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~Chief Seattle
- Peace Resource Page
- Peace LAB Survey (see below)
- Peace LAB's 21 Day Peace Challenge 2021 (see below)
Peace LAB Survey
- Take (and share) the Peace Survey. Please let us know about your reality and vision of peace in 2021. You are invited to complete the Peace Survey here for individuals and/or organizations
21 Day Peace Challenge
- Peace LAB's 21 Day Peace Challenge (join us!). We need all your/our voices!
- Introduced by ChatAction Facilitator Lesley Soutwisk-Trask presenting Peace LAB on Humanity Rising Day 175 February 2 2021 - starting the 21 Day Challenge.
Here are a few helpful tools for co-creating spaces for peace to emerge.
Peace Planning Meetings & More
- Meeting links are here until a better place is assigned.
- The directory below contains video and chat files associated with non chatpeople (afterchaat) activities.
- These links include ChatAction planning, City Week planning, Peace Week planning and Deep Dives.