|MainPage||Resource Page||Relevant Links|
|Peace LAB, Challenge, Survey & Week||Return to Peace Resource Page||Categories|
- 1 About Peace LAB
- 2 Areas of Influence for Living Peace
- 2.1 Education for Peace
- 2.2 Spirituality/Religion for Peace
- 2.3 Relationship for Peace
- 2.4 Experiencing Peace through the Arts
- 2.5 Governing for Living Peace
- 2.6 Media for Peace
- 2.7 Environment and Peace
- 2.8 Justice for Peace
- 2.9 Healthy Living for Peace
- 2.10 Science and Peace
- 2.11 Peace Resource Page
- 3 Humanity Rising's Peace LAB Week March 1st to 5th
- 4 Peace LAB Survey
- 5 21 Day Peace Challenge
- 6 Tools
- 7 Peace Planning Meetings & More
- 8 Categories
About Peace LAB
- LABoratory ~ Does: experiments, investigations, research, and exploration... with emergent designs …
- LAByrinth ~ Is: one winding, irregular, peaceful path, and personal experience... of spirit...
This is a page about an old idea whose time has come....
Playing in a Peace LAB
Greetings, Namasté, Asalamu Alaikum, Konichiwa, Anyo HaSaYo, Bienvinidos, you know what we mean in your language. :)
On this Special Day, we would LOVE YOUR COLLABORATION AND PARTICIPATION on this quest…
The VISION for the Peace LAB is “Peace with Everything, and Everything with Peace.” ~ Lama Gangchen
We are envisioning a powerful step for Humanity Rising forward and upward by exploring what the Peace LAB can develop. We are on a quest to uncover a new definition of a mystery that is waiting to be solved for humanity and life on our planet. The PEOPLE are investigating and creating peace.
When you have any ideas that could bring peace in any manner, anywhere, anytime, please apply it and then share it ~ with us too…
What does “peace” mean to you? How is it changing /evolving? How is peace showing up in you life right now? Where do you see peace as an active and vibrant Life Force? What unexamined beliefs and assumptions do you have regarding peace? What does a culture of peace look like?
When we take some responsibility for being the Peace where we are, we are then models for others to follow ~ the ripples begin with us!
Together we fly more easily ~ like the two wings of a bird… :) The Peace LAB practices/programs dramatically reduces violence, recidivism, and wars… We get what we focus upon. Let's share our ideas and expertise. Shalom
Lots of Love,
K. A. Krueger Member, Peace LAB
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~Chief Seattle Peace Labyrinth©
Areas of Influence for Living Peace
Each of the areas listed below can have profound influences on internal and external states of peace. For purposes of our Peace LAB, the links for each area will connect the reader with examples that advance the cause of peace. These areas flow from Barbara Marx Hubbard's Wheel of Co-Creation (pictured on the right). See Wheel of Co-Creation. #top
Most efficient way to create a culture of Peace is parenting and Education. Educating women (also Drawdown’s #6 of the 100 most efficacious ways to reverse Global Warming). Let Love be the teacher. ~ Rumi. What would be included/excluded/questioned for curriculum on all levels of learning, including Occupational Centers and TradeTech’s. Focusing on the life affirming ways people explored the planet, developed the particular understanding we have, and searching for where and how we can evolve as a Regenerative Society. Character Inclusion/Living Values. Interactive/Collaborative learning. You’ve Got to Be Carefully Taught. Holistic Education is vital to reverse the longitudinal study on genius, where 98% of 5 year olds tested genius, 5 years later - less, 5 years later - less, and 5 years later - it was reversed. Because of the focus on LEFT BRAIN and simple memory rather than a whole/systems approach to education. Education can use all the modalities and disciplines for inculcating quality character traits throughout the educational systems including the support staff and administrators. Physical Education can focus on Strengthening Character and cooperative games, it can be a start for a school. Programs like the Project Adventure, New Games, or the Positive Coaching Alliance for ALL levels of society. Resources: Jim Thompson, Chad Fenwick, Diane Tillman ~ Parenting and Character Education.
- Conversations for building bridges within and across philosophical, spiritual, and ethical beliefs. InterFaith/Belief programs. Here's a PeaceMaker Mediation.
- Building life giving relationships, inclusive, democratizing within families, workplace, and communities.
- ECONOMY ~ Creating economic systems that support all life. B-Corporations, Circular/Donut, Regenerative Agriculture/Gardening/Society. ~ Kate Raworth- Doughnut Economics Resource PageDonut Economics, Regenerative A&G-Kiss the ground; Monetary System Change ~ SEED currency. Long-life production of items rather than planned obsolesce. Business and Industry can bring the character inclusion programs into their particular company AND by supporting character development through volunteering and offering financial support for character inclusion programs AND in their phone systems hold time, place recorded inspiring quotes.
- Uplifting and positive inspirations. eg. Touched by an Angel, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Dream the Impossible Dream, Imagine, Sistine Chapel - Reaching for the Highest ~ meets you, seeing life from all sides as exemplified in this depiction, etc. Specially designed Art exhibits with accompanying music and performance pieces touring the world… The Internet could have as site banners some great character quotes, stories or illustrations/cartoons depicting character qualities. While boarding flights, character quality quotes could be shown on the screen. YouTube staples; Prince Ea, Wayne Dyer, and Goalcast short videos. Example of media Kit: from TreeSisters. Podcasts: Humanity Rising by Ubiquity University; “Awaken The New Species in You.” www.origins.org and www.OtherNewtorks.org ~ compiling links to NPO’s that uplift etc. Memes on prompting Peacemaking. Happiness Links for Social Media. The Music industry could suggest that singers create music that is focused on one or several character traits. This could be at all levels of music from children's to adolescent and adult styles; Musicals, Man from LaMancha - Dream the Impossible Dream, We Are the World, Imagine, Heal the World, etc. The Art Scene could have murals developed for the cities illustrating particular character traits. Students at all levels could be the artists that paint murals around the schools, and cities, social media with memes, thus empowering them to manifest the qualities depicted while developing their artistic vision and self-worth. FUN Cultural Transformative Annual Event with: Music, Art, Food, and Play attract ALL people to come together . How may we have peace and plenty for all? Here is a practical and fun way to start solving these problems… The annual World Fest is designed to create enjoyable times allowing one to forget the negative forces around our world, to mingle with different peoples, to allow sociological barriers to dissipate, and to learn dynamic ways for peace and thriving for ourselves and our planet, all the while bringing copious amounts of money to quality charities each year. With live streaming for the world to participate as best they can and be inspired! Major and minor cities around the world participate on the same September Equinox weekend. Check out the entire vision: www.theWorldFestOrganization.org
- Ideas for building more cooperation and inclusion into governance.
Reorganizing and structuring all Government. Shift from Policing to peacekeeping IDEALS. Recidivism rates decline. Open Source, and e.g. A bold idea to replace politicians, César Hidalgo’s TedTalk has a radical suggestion for fixing our broken political system: automate it! In this provocative talk, he outlines a bold idea to bypass politicians by empowering citizens to create personalized AI representatives that participate directly in democratic decisions. Explore a new way to make collective decisions and expand your understanding of democracy. https://www.ted.com/talks/cesar_hidalgo_a_bold_idea_to_replace_politicians#t-776285 Denuclearize section. Canadian Peace Initiative has been working toward creating a Minister of Peace (this link is to an Ottawa Citizen article that contains a proposed mandate of the Minister.) ~ Stacy Abrams. Government ~ Creating Peace officers by transforming Police officers through nonviolent communication practices, deescalating issues, etc. #top
- Empowering Communications, Positive and uplifting programming.
- The Print Media could emphasis the character traits daily, weekly or monthly with a feature article/story/page. More positive news about what is working. And heart opening stories… The television/movie industry could have movie themes illustrating character trait(s). Older examples of successful series on American TV was, Touched by an Angel; or the movie, Remember the Titans. A set of 52 character traits could be spread out for one a week, to focus upon. Use Public Service announcements prompting Peacemaking. linktv.com.
- Care for all of creation on all levels.
Books and videos: Paul Hawken, Vandana Shiva, Clare Dubois, David Suzuki, Alana Lea. David Suzuki, Anita Sanchez, Robin Kimmerer, Sheri Mitchell. Paul Hawken, Vandana Shiva, Clare Dubois, David Suzuki, Alana Lea. David Suzuki, Anita Sanchez, Robin Kimmerer, Sheri Mitchell.
- Building systems of equity; practices of restorative justice.
vailable for ALL. Holistic, homeopathy, various healing modalities experimented/researched with allopathy when needed. #top
- Ways science and peace inform each other. See example from these unique and world renowned scientists: Neal DeGrasse Tyson, Greg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Gary Zukav, Fritjof Capra, David Bohm, and more.
- Infinite Potential David Bohm’s documentary Implicate Order, the Bonding ONENESS of All Wholeness. This film scientifically supports the Metaphysical experiences and teaching of the Mystics of all ages. The Observer and the Observed. This verifies the ancient teaching, "THE WORLD IS AS YOU SEE IT!" ~ VASISTHA's last instructions to Rama before Rama went to take over his kingdom. From the book, Vasistha’s Yoga We are Co-Producers of life/experiences. Everyone is In-Formation. How do we choose to decide to inter-act with the Earth, with Each Other? See what you think/feel… https://youtu.be/_WFV1AXydXk Unity is also the second of The Four Sacred Gifts, a great book by an elder, Anita Sanchez. If you’d like to open more to that Infinite Potential more, contact Kurt and/or read the best selling series, Winning Ways for Living
The book, Braiding Sweetgrass, is Robin Kimmerer’s journey that is every bit as mythic as it is scientific, as sacred as it is historical. the awakening of ecological consciousness requires the acknowledgment and celebration of our reciprocal relationship with the rest of the living world. Understand Biomimicry more with this and other books by Robin.
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~ Chief Seattle
- Links to resources within the multidimensionality of peace. e.g. www.origins.org and www.OtherNewtorks.org ~ compiling links to uplift NPO’s etc. Share The World’s Resources,
- It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Back to Top
Humanity Rising's Peace LAB Week March 1st to 5th
Explore Peace in 2021, a new decade, a new reality. Learn all about the ChatAction People's Peace Lab. Check out our infant website here.
This is what I've done, The Peace Lab, with a LOT OF HELP from OUR FRIENDS:
Here’s a spontaneous prelude to what the Peace LAB would produce aired the previous week on Humanity Rising with the lovely Lady Lesley: https://youtu.be/hEttZALd1O0
PEACE LAB WEEK MARCH 1-5, Produced by the Peace LAB team streamed through Humanity Rising's platform
The Intersection of Race, Culture and Activism, https://youtube.com/watch?v=WRnSU_cjs1w&ab_channel=UbiquityUniversity
The Intersection of Beliefs, the Arts and Transformation, https://youtu.be/VjrcdvDCSrc
The Intersection of Spirituality, Reality and Intention, http://youtu.be/AbSmEjLUiWg
The Intersection of Action, Agency and Impact, https://youtu.be/jJz1OPCLK1w
The Intersection of Trauma, Compassion and Value Economics, https:/youtu.be/_gx9ei2QrUM
There are so many more ways to bring peace.... Help us.
“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." ~Chief Seattle
- Peace Resource Page
- Peace LAB Survey (see below)
- Peace LAB's 21 Day Peace Challenge 2021 (see below)
Peace LAB Survey
- Take (and share) the Peace Survey. Please let us know about your reality and vision of peace in 2021. You are invited to complete the Peace Survey here for individuals and/or organizations
21 Day Peace Challenge
- Peace LAB's 21 Day Peace Challenge (join us!). We need all your/our voices!
- Introduced by ChatAction Facilitator Lesley Soutwisk-Trask presenting Peace LAB on Humanity Rising Day 175 February 2 2021 - starting the 21 Day Challenge.
Here are a few helpful tools for co-creating spaces for peace to emerge.
Peace Planning Meetings & More
- Meeting links are here until a better place is assigned.
- The directory below contains video and chat files associated with non chatpeople (afterchaat) activities.
- These links include ChatAction planning, City Week planning, Peace Week planning and Deep Dives.