How Wealth Rules the World – Ben G. Price
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- No time for a whole book? Just read the introduction and the preface!!!
Author, Ben G. Price, details often shocking examples of how the supposedly unalienable rights of individuals and communities are blithely disregarded.
- The United States of America and nations that emulate its governing principles are governed by a dictatorship of property.
- The US Constitution, as it was written and later interpreted by the Supreme Court, hijacked democratic rights that American revolutionaries thought they had won.
- The Federalists developed a whole system of law that serves the interests of wealth.
- We live deep within an undemocratic matrix of law that masquerades as a democratic republic while it legalizes an aristocracy of wealth.
- Listen to the preface - Click "Sample" under the graphic
- Thom Hartman reads an excerpt & interviews the author
- A Detailed Excerpt for Download - Includes the Forward, Preface & Aclaime
- The Book in Various Formats
- Detailed Book Description