Sound for Personal and Planetary Healing
- --- Humanity Rising Day 245 - Tuesday May 11, 2021 (GoTo Bottom)
|Videos||Today's HR Video Recording||ChatPeople Video Gallery View||ChatPeople Video Speaker View|
|Chats||Humanity Rising Chat||ChatPeople Chat|
|Resources||Ubiquity Link for Day 245 Alt Alt2|
Andi & Jonathan Goldman will discuss the importance of understanding and using the power of sound in these extraordinary times of shift and change. This includes the psycho-acoustic and vibro-acoustic benefits of specific sounds; the power of listening as well as creating healthy cellular vibration. In particular, they will discuss the ability of humming—the simplest self-created sound—to reduce stress, enhance relaxation, strengthen our immune system, lower heart rate and blood pressure and much more. Conscious Humming when created through breath, resonance and intention can manifest extraordinary benefits for mind, body and spirit.
Andi & Jonathan will also discuss how intentionalized sound can be utilized to manifest positive vibratory shifts on a planetary level by interfacing with the field of the Earth. They will lead a brief experiential exercise of Conscious Humming to demonstrate this.
- Andi Goldman, M.A., L.P.C., is a licensed psychotherapist, specializing in holistic counseling and sound therapy. She is the Director of the Healing Sounds® Seminars and Co- Director of the Sound Healers Association. She is a musician, teacher, sound healer, award-winning author, and the wife and partner of Jonathan Goldman.
- Jonathan Goldman, M.A., is an international authority and pioneer in the field of sound healing. He is a renowned writer, musician and teacher. Jonathan is the author of several books including The Divine Name, the 2011 Visionary Award for “Best Alternative Book” of the Year and The 7 Secrets of Sound Healing (both from Hay House); A Grammy nominee, his award winning recordings include: “Chakra Chants”, and “The Divine Name,”. He is the Founder and Director of the Sound Healers Association and CEO of Spirit Music. In Spring 2011, Jonathan Goldman was named as one of Watkins’ Mind Body Spirit magazine’s “100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People.”
Jonathan and Andi Goldman have co-authored Chakra Frequencies, winner of the Visionary Award for “Best Alternative Health Book” of the Year and their new best-selling The Humming Effect which has just won the 2018 Gold Visionary Award for “Best Health & Healing Book” (both from Inner Traditions).
Together, Jonathan and Andi have dedicated their lives to the path of service, helping awaken and empower others with the ability of sound to heal and transform.
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University
|Navigation||Videos-Chats-Resources||Presenters||Humanity Rising Day Pages||Yesterday||Categories|
Humanity Rising Links
|HR 1-10||HR 11-20||HR 21-30||HR 31-40||HR 41-50||HR 51-60|
|HR 61-70||HR 71-83||HR 84-100||HR 101-110||HR 111-120||HR 121-130|
|HR 131-140||HR 141-150||HR 151-160||HR 161-170||HR 171-180||HR 181-190|
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218