FemmeQ — A Dialogue with a Mother and Daughter about Feminine IQ
We all know about the IQ test to measure basic intelligence. We also know about Emotional IQ to measure our emotional intelligence. What about Feminine IQ? What constitutes Feminine Intelligence? This session will explore FemmeQ through a dialogue with a mother and daughter who have worked together to enhance feminine intelligence, values and practices in women and men around the world.
- Karen Lee Downes, Founder of The Flourish Initiative, Co-founder of FemmeQ, Member of Catalyst 2030
Karen is a social entrepreneur, activist and business advisor. She has built successful companies, supported civil society organisations to transform entrenched cultural norms, advised business leaders and led development programmes around the world. In the 80’s she was a pioneer in the alternative health care industry, building a global enterprise from kitchen table-top to global success. Over four decades she has worked with women around the world from the villages of India and Bangladesh to the corporate boardrooms of international organisations, supporting equal rights and women to take their rightful place at the decision-making tables. She brings a breadth of experience in bridging the divide between spirituality and commercial reality, to confront the challenges of crises and uncertainty we now face with feminine intelligence, to create a flourishing future for us all. Karen is a mother and a proficient road cyclist, having competed in the World Masters.
- Rebecca Day – International Consultant, Partner in The Flourish Initiative and FemmeQ
Rebecca has over a decade of experience in both traditional corporate consulting and developing alternative social systems. She has worked with global leaders and grassroots initiatives for positive change. She lives and leads from the feminine principle that values all life. As a Millennial, she takes her up her role to contribute to building a future that serves generations to come. With a business degree and Masters in International Development, coupled with her personal journey venturing into the fields of spirituality, psychology and deep feminine wisdom she bring a unique combination of academia and philosophy to her work. This broad spectrum of personal experience and business acumen enables a creative and innovative approach to leadership development and organisational transformation. Rebecca is committed to upgrading the human system and reintegrating feminine intelligence that has been denied for millennia to create a flourishing future for generations to come.
- Poetry with Kim Rosen, Author of Saved by a Poem
- Jim Garrison, President, Ubiquity University, with Sabinije von Gaffke, Entrepreneur, Change Leader, Founder, Impactfullness Ventures
Humanity Rising Day 113 Friday October 9, 2020
||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising
||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University
||UbiVerse Social Platform
||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."
Paste Day From Week
Friday October 9, 2020 Day 113
- Resource Link for Day 113
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218
- -- ----