Connecting The Dots
With this panel, we want to draw on diverse voices from different sectors and continents to hear what they have to say about shaping the post pandemic world. We will engage them in a dialogue to connect the dots between their respective points of views. The world is complex with many layers and activities all happening at the same time. We need to both honor diversity and seek commonality as we shape the new world.
Humanity Rising Day 60 Monday July 20, 2020
||President of Ubiquity University and Founder Humanity Rising
||Humanity Rising, Ubiquity University
||UbiVerse Social Platform
||Humanity Rising: A Global Solutions Summit. “Transforming conversations that matter into action that makes a difference."
||Viceregal Representative of the Queen in Ontario Province, Canada, on what Ontario and Canada have experienced during the pandemic and what is working.
||Social Entrepreneur from Australia, on aggression, attack, and shame that have been exacerbated by the pandemic and how to develop emotional intelligence in the post-pandemic world
||Activist, organizer, and teacher who works with people around the world to regenerate community and author of AfterNow: When We Cannot See the Future, Where Do We Begin?
List of Humanity Rising Day Pages
- --Thanks to Malini!
- Go to Days 60 – 66 Go To Days 67–73 Go To Days 74–80 Go To Days 81–83
- Go To Days 84–88 Go To Days 89–93 Go To Days 94–98 Go To Days 99–103 Go To Days 104–108
- Go To Days 109–113 Go To Days 114–118 Go To Days 119–123 Go To UN 75th Go To Days 124–128
- Go To Days 129–133 Go To Days 134–138 Go To Days 139–143 Go To Days 144–148
- Go To Days 149–153 Go To Days 154–158 Go To Days 159–163 Go To Days 164–168
- Go To Days 169–173 Go To Days 174–178 Go To Days 179–183 Go To Days 184–188
- Go To Days 189–193 Go To Days 194–198 Go To Days 199–203 Go To Days 204–208
- Go To Days 209–213 Go To Days 214–218