Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Anna Myrup, Programme Manager for Public Health Services, WHO Europe, on strategic leadership in the time of the pandemic (a brief video contribution)
- Anna Cichowska Myrup is a medically trained public health specialist, with a special interest in public health leadership development.
- Anna is currently leading the WHO Regional Office Programme on Public Health Services, part of the Division of Health Systems and Public Health. The Programme supports WHO Member States, within the European Region, in their reforms of public health services, focusing on development of public health workforce, organization and financing for public health services, and public health legislation.
- She is the co-founder of the Coalition of Partners to Strengthen Public health Service sin the European Region.
- Anna holds a medical degree from Maastricht University, Netherlands, and a Master’s degree in public health from Edinburgh University, United Kingdom. She completed her public health specialization in the UK and is a fellow of the UK Faculty of Public Health.
- Participation on Humanity Rising
- HR!Day272 - Inequality and Public Health| Inequality and Public Health